TICKETS, TOP-UP POINTS & PARK ENTRY
The holder of this ticket is bound by the following terms and conditions when the ticket is issued or used:
- Children between 0-3 years have Free Entry.
- All other ages from 5 years ticket is mandatory.
- Nanny/Helper is considered an Adult. Nanny / Helpers / Handicap are supposed to purchase tickets. A valid Civil ID is required for entry.
- Checkout during park entry / official website for Special Care Gate Pass f
- Children aged 11 and under are only allowed to enter accompanied by a responsible adult with a valid entry ticket.
- In case of cancellation (entertainment performances), Postponement, or rescheduling of any event by the organizer, then will be rescheduled to another date as the organizer deems appropriate.
- In the case where a visitor did not use their entry ticket on the date purchased, the ticket cannot be reused or transferred to another date.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed into BayZero
- No pets allowed
- Prevents bedding inside and outside Bay Zero premises.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- It is forbidden to leave private and personal items inside and outside Bay Zero.
- Visitors to Bay Zero must comply with the laws of gaming and entertainment facilities and follow the instructions of Bay Zero employees.
- Visitors to Bay Zero must comply with the applicable health and safety measures of Bay Zero Kuwait during the visit.
- Resale or transfer of ownership of tickets is not allowed by third parties. Tickets are considered invalid if purchased fraudulently or from an unauthorized external source, so please be sure to buy tickets from reliable sources either from Park entry or the official website.
- Entering BayZero Kuwait and using its facilities is at your own risk, and we do not accept any responsibility for any loss, injury or damage occurring within Bay Zero Kuwait to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- We have the right to prevent the entry or exit of any visitor, who issues an act that, at the discretion of the Bay Zero Kuwait team, is contrary to the law or public morals.
- The ticket holder agrees to be photographed, videotaped, or his voice recorded by Bay Zero Kuwait, its affiliates, or any media outlets designated by Bay Zero Kuwait, or employees of Bay Zero Kuwait during his visit to Bay Zero Kuwait.
- The ticket holder agrees that Bay Zero Kuwait and any media outlets designated by Bay Zero Kuwait have the right to broadcast, publish, license, and use – in any form – any audio, video, images, or recordings, whether live, recorded, or any publication, copy of Bay Zero Kuwait containing the ticket holder’s Image, Form, actions, and statements
issued by or in Bay Zero Kuwait, in any medium, environment; for any purpose generally without any charge, or any other form one of the forms of financial compensation is forever. Bay Zero Kuwait, any third parties, and anyone who obtains from Bay Zero Kuwait the right to use these materials shall not be liable to the ticket holder in any way for
- Photos, video recordings, and audio recordings of Bay Zero Kuwait taken by the ticket holder with a media capture device such as a phone, tablet computer, photographic camera, video camera, devices, audio equipment, or later existing devices cannot be used for any purpose other than private and domestic purposes. The ticket holder may not sell, license, broadcast,
publish, or otherwise commercially exploit these materials, including on social media programs and sites, as well as the internet more generally, or make them available to third parties for commercial purposes.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the ticket holder must comply with the following:
- Regulations posted at the entrance and inside the Bay Zero Kuwait website and its premises, including – but not limited to safety regulations.
- Regulations and rules are published on the Bay Zero Kuwait website.
- Any directives in Bay Zero Kuwait are necessary and communicated for technical or organizational reasons and any written or oral instructions issued by Bay Zero Kuwait Team.
- These terms and conditions are subject to amendment either by deletion or addition in the future without prior notice and your acceptance of these terms means your unconditional acceptance of any subsequent amendment.
- The use of this website is subject to the laws of the state of Kuwait.
LICENSE TO USE THE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, Bay Zero and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Show any material from the website in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website or
- Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Bay Zero’s express written consent.You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Bay Zero’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted.] Bay Zero reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Bay Zero’s discretion. If Bay Zero provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. Bay Zero may disable your user ID and password in Bay Zero’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Copyright © 2023 BayZero.com.kw. All rights reserved. – The content, design, graphics, and other materials on this website are protected by copyright law and other intellectual property rights. – Unless otherwise stated, all content on this website, including but not limited to text, images, videos, and audio files, is the property of BayZero.com.kw and is protected by copyright law. – Visitors are permitted to view, download, and print the content for personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use, including but not limited to reproduction, distribution, modification, or transmission, without prior written permission from BayZero.com.kw, is strictly prohibited. – Unauthorized use of the content on this website may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in legal penalties. For inquiries regarding the use or licensing of copyrighted materials on this website, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Bay Zero a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Bay Zero the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Bay Zero or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Bay Zero reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Bay Zero’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Bay Zero’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Bay Zero does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Bay Zero makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Bay Zero does not warrant that:
This website will be constantly available, or available at all
or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Bay Zero will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
[to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Bay Zero has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Bay Zero’s liability in respect of any:
death or personal injury caused by Bay Zero’s negligence;
fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Bay Zero; or
matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Bay Zero to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Bay Zero has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Bay Zero’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Bay Zero’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Bay Zero.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Bay Zero and undertake to keep Bay Zero indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Bay Zero to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Bay Zero’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Bay Zero arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Bay Zero’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Bay Zero may take such action as Bay Zero deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Bay Zero may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Bay Zero may transfer, sub-contract, or otherwise deal with Bay Zero’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract, or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions together with any Supplemental Documents, constitute the entire agreement between you and “Bay Zero Entertainment & Real Estate Company” in relation to your use of this website and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Kuwait’s Governing Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Kuwait.
BIRTHDAY PARTY POLICY
There are a couple of things you need to know that apply to each of our party packages. Yes, I am afraid it is the boring rules bit!
- Every party is for a 2-hour time slot at the following times.
- Discounted prices during weekdays: that is Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays only.
- Full Payment of the Package only is required at the time of booking.
- Additional Services or Add-Ons can be paid after our party planner kindly gets in touch with you and confirms your “Add-On” requests.
- A full refund is guaranteed only when you cancel 48 hours before your party’s start time.
- This Party Service is available only at select Bay Zero branches.
If you are cool with these rules mentioned above, you can jump onto our online booking engine and get this party started! Let us go!
SCHOOL FIELD TRIP POLICY
- You are required to be a registered educational institution and verified administrator in Kuwait. So all requests will be verified by our team after your booking request.
- 50% deposit is required in advance. Balance to be paid at the venue on the day.
- Cancellation – If you cancel within 48 hours, the 50% deposit will be paid as a cancellation fee. If you cancel more than 48 hours before the booked date, there will be no cancellation fee.
- Any additional services will be paid for once our Event Planner contacts you for confirmation of your School Field Trip at Bay Zero.
If you are cool with these rules mentioned above, you can jump onto our online booking engine and get this school field trip education going! Let us go!